+ 200 €
The Centre Pompidou is open to you for special moments with the family. Twice a year, on Saturday morning before the public opening, there are artistic activities are exclusively offered to your children and teenagers. Exhibitions, workshops, meetings with artists: a unique opportunity to share art with the family. And all year round, enroll your children in activities for young audiences of the Centre Pompidou (workshops, visits, events…) and receive invitations to the openings of the Children’s Gallery.
Each age has its own dedicated space:
- Galerie des Enfants – From 2 to 10 years old
- Unique exhibitions/workshops that allow children to explore the universe of contemporary artists in a fun and entertaining way. La Fabrique – From 9 to 12 years old
- A unique place of experimentation where children and artists work together while exploring the tools and processes of artwork production (laser cutting, 3D printer and scanner, sewing machine…).
- Studio 13/16 – From 13 to 16 years old
- At each session, a different artist becomes the playmaker of a workshop. Plastic arts, dance, music, cinema, video games: all artistic fields are allowed to stimulate and develop emerging creativity.